Do understand: It takes work, dedication, motivation & consistency to work from home to be successful. You must be serious and willing to work EVERYDAY to be a successful Insurance Assistant.
AR, AZ, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MS, MO, NC, NE, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX & VA
Getting applications for Potential Clients for Health Insurance is the easiest insurance product to get. Since the Government is giving a Premium Tax Credit / Subsidy towards health insurance, we are able to get most individuals the $0.00 a month Starter Plan.
The Starter Plan is designed to get more people to see the doctors. Some people wait until they are close to death to see a doctor and sometimes that’s too late so getting to see the doctor, getting an annual physical and getting prescription drugs is a great starter plan. Each person is different, each family is different so running a quote to see what each person or family qualifies for is a plus.
Your Duties are easy:
2. Complete the online application with each Client while on the phone with them or send them the link for completion. Collect all documents by informing each client to email the documents to you then you will be able to upload it to the online application for completion if you are completing the app for them.
3. Inform the Client that the Licensed Insurance Broker will run the quote based on their submitted application and within 4 business hours. Once approved, inform each Client to expect a call for verification.
* Must have reliable Internet Connections
* Must have a desktop computer or Laptop
* Must have at least 1 year of Customer Service experience
* Must have reliable phone connections and make daily phone calls
* Must be able to set your voicemail accordingly based on the Training Site
* Must be able to speak to clients professionally, complete their application over the phone and collect required documents.
1st Level: This Level is when you get 1 to 5 applications closed in one week.
2nd Level: This Level is when you get 6+ applications closed in one week.