We are currently hiring In-House Processors, the right candidate will be able to work Full time, Mondays through Saturdays from 10am to 5pm est working at our Corporate Office in Cocoa, FL; full step-by-step instructions will be provided. Here's a great opportunity to work with a growing company that cares about your success.
The perfect In-House Mortgage Processor would be assigned to current Clients, be trained on how to generate new clients and assist with day-to-day activities. We are so busy, you'll have endless Clients to help reach their home ownership dreams.
* Work on leads everyday
* Do follow-up calls everyday
* Build and maintain your knowledge on all loan programs
* Making an extreme amount of outbound calls to potential Clients & current Clients
* Update Google Sheets & Check Lists while updating, maintaining & sending out Updated Check Lists
* Work with each Client by CALLING them EVERYDAY until they submit all documents on the Check List & get their Credit pulled.
3rd PARTY PROCESSING:
In-House Processors are considered Front-End Processors as they generate Clients, get them to complete the online application, assist in getting their credit pulled and collect the documents that's on the Client Check List. Once the Client is Pre-Approved for a loan, they are off to find a property. Once the Client finds a property, signs a contract and their file is submitted to U/W for Approval, the file gets assigned to a Licensed 3rd Party Processor.
PhoneOps uses professional licensed 3rd Party Processing Companies to process all our Client’s files; 3rd Party Processors are considered Back-End Processors. They clear all the conditions from the Lenders such as VOE's, VOR's, LOX's, Court Documents, Legal Documents, Title Work, Appraisal, Insurance and much, much more!!! Our 3rd Party Processing Companies handles 90% of the work to get our Clients to settlement as well as scheduling settlement that fits everyone's time while our Front-End Processors handles only 10% of the work so your workload is extremely easy!!!
* Must be experience and have MS Word, MS Excel & Google Apps
* Must be a Self-Starter and able to pass the Criminal Background check
* Must have a clear & professional voice as it's needed when answering taking calls
* Must be able to keep in contact and work directly with each Client you are assigned to EVERYDAY
* Must be able to post properties EVERYDAY in your assigned area and/or assigned price range
* Must have at least 1 year experience in processing mortgage loans and/or 2 years experience in Customer Service.